Wednesday, March 18, 2020

PET & KET writings

Good morning class!!

I´m very happy today because I´ve already received lots of homework that I´m grading and correcting. I´ll give you my feedback through email. Keep working hard please, you need to be responsible and autonomous these days with school work.

As for today´s homework I want you to do a writing activity. STORYTIME!!!!

KET: Draw three comic strips about a girl who is going on vacation with friends and the car breaks down.

PET: Write a story that starts with this sentence "I couldn´t believe this man who came home to tell me I had a twin sister/brother"

Remember the structure of the story and in case you forgot take a look at the photocopies I gave you.

Have a nice day!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Teacher I’m Paula and I do the story of the pet that if we have to send you of email??

    ReplyDelete
  2. teacher I'm Madeline Iam from the ket. I can do more comics strips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Madeline hi :)

      Delete
    2. I don´t know what you mean more than 3 comic stripes?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I'm Sara again.
    Do we have to take a photo of the story and sent it to your email too? I think so but I prefer to ask first :)
    Have a nice day too,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete