Friday, March 20, 2020

HOMEWORK FOR THE WEEKEND

SCIENCE
  1. Do a PowerPoint about the male and female reproductive systems and fertilization.
    If you don´t have Power Point in your computer you can do a genially.
  2. On Monday we´ll do a questionare (which I´m going to grade) on Topic 2 so STUDY!!
  3. Finish all the activities on Topic 3 Natural Science Activity book. And I´ll send you the corrections by email so tell me on Monday whether you finished them.
ENGLISH
  1. I´ve just found out a photocopy with a lot of verb tenses (this ones are easier than the ones you´ve been doing lately)click here for the exercises. Do only exercises 1 and 4.
  2. Watch series in English
  3. Read a book you have or from the websites I told you before.
Any doubts write on comments (I´ll check out the blog during the weekend)



15 comments:

  1. I have a lot of homework 😑πŸ₯΅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    If we already have a English book, we have to read that books?
    Have a great weekend 😍😍😍😍😘
    Daniela Ganchev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those books are just in case you don´t have an actual book in English at home. Which one are you reading?

      Delete
  3. im madeline,
    the homenwork is very easy! i like watch a series in english
    πŸŽΆπŸ€žπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘©πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´M so happy to hear that Madeleine :)

      Delete
  4. Anonymous1:15 AM

    Hi Laura I,am Fatima i have a question for the power point of natural we have to do old the information 3 power point or only in one powwe point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ONE ppt. with all the information :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Laura!! I’m Paula :b T-T And the homework is very easy and I like it very much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pau! I´m happy to hear that :)

      Delete
    2. I finished the homework of natural I’m going to send it to you on evening:))
      I miss u

      Delete
  6. Hi , Laura
    the homworkof naural is an esquema or explain
    see you teacher ,

    Diego

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi , Laura
    The homework of the powerpoint i have to send in your e-mail or we have to save in my pendrive
    see you teacher,

    Diego

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi laura,
    The power point must be done and sent to you or must it be presented in a video and we will send it to your email?
    have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laura
    I'm Roberto. I finished the homework of natural.

    ReplyDelete