Monday, March 30, 2020

One more day (keep smiling)

Morning guys!!!

Welcome to a new Monday 😀 How was your weekend? I really want to know so tell me on comments.

I didn´t send you any homework last Friday because I wanted you to catch up with all the homework you had to do.

For today I leave this here, please take a look at it and draw it in your Science notebook.

Also click on the picture to do some practice about it.


I also want to know which of these Autonomous Comunities you know, maybe because your village is in one of them or because you have gone on vacation.

Lots of love💚

6 comments:

  1. Hiii lauraaaa :) I’m Paula and on the video that I send you I told you that so I’m going to send you anothherrrrr :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video is that of the weekend

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura,
    My weekend was great!! I didn’t do much homework because I had already done everything you sent. Apart from that I organized my room, it is so much cleaner now! I also watched tv and played board games with my little brother.
    I do have to say sometimes I am a bit bored but not for long because then I find something new to do.
    How was your weekend?
    I hope hearing from you soon,
    Alice ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,
      I also know some of the autonomous communities such as Murcia which is my village , Valencia, Basque Country and the Balearic and Canary Island.( I also know many more 😊)
      See u soon,
      Alice :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Laura,
    I'm going to tell you where I have been in Spain. I have visited 4 entire autonomous comunities: Galicia, The Valencian Comunity, Murcia and Madrid (my mum's and sister's village), I also visited Segovia (my dad's and my father's family village), Ávila (also my father's family village), all Castilla la Mancha, except Guadalajara, and Almería. This year, I probably visit my mother's family village Jaén and Uveda (well, my grandma's and grandpa's and their antecedents, except the family of the cousin of my great grandma, than are from Cuba, according to what my grandma told me).
    Kilometres of love,
    Diana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s very nice Diana!! Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete