Monday, March 30, 2020

Some English practice for today

As for English I want you to keep on practicing the Past Perfect Tense here you have a link with an interactive worksheet.

https://es.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Past_Perfect/Past_perfect_xn23743sh

In this one you can also practice questions and short answers using Past Perfect. Remember the structure would be:

Had the party started when you got there? Yes, it had.

https://es.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Past_Perfect/Past_perfect_new_round_up_4_rs63857lj

Do it and send me your marks by email:

tuprofelauraonline@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I don’t know if I sent the worksheets because there was a problem.
    If they didn’t send , in the first one I got 4 wrong and in the second one I got 4 wrong and they were the ones of making the sentences but I don’t know why I got them wrong because I did the structure you put, maybe it was because I didn’t put a comma 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also when I put your email it said there wasn’t a person with that email.
    I hope hearing from you soon,
    Alice 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    In the first worksheet I had two wrong, one, because a mispelling and the other I don't know why, because, I had the same answer and it said that I had it wrong, the other one I had the first ex all right, but the second, it was all wrong, because I wrote the question and it's answer, but I had both (the questions and answers) ok, I don't know what happended, but I really had all right, except one.
    Kilometres of love,
    Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I’m Paulaaa in the frist I got 2 wrongs because I forgot a letter in the two :( and in the othe I have 1 wrong because,because.... because, I don’t now why .But I have all righ menus 3 :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh sorry teacheeer :( I m again paulaaaa and in the first I had 4 wrongs not 2 because I forgot a letter in each question and in the second I had 3 wrongs and if you read the other 🔝 it’s not the correction is this because I had on a paper the punctuation and on the same papers 2 numbers so I change whit the numbers 🤦🏻‍♀️

      Delete
  4. hi Laura,
    I don't know what happened but there was a problem so in the first one I had two wrong and and in the second one they won't let me get in.
    i miss you,
    Daniela G ❤❤����������������

    ReplyDelete