Thursday, March 26, 2020

Again a reminder...

Morning class!

This is just a reminder of the exercises you are supposed to have done so far:

SCIENCE

- Diary of a kidney (notebook)
- Comic particle of oxygen (notebook)
- Interview to the circulatory system (notebook).
- PowerPoint or genially on both reproductory systems and fertilization.
- Diagram both reproductory systems and fertilization (notebook)
- Exercises on Unit 3 Activity book.
- Questionnaire online link

ENGLISH

- Verbs page 13 and exercises 1 and 4 of the new verbs worksheet click here for the exercises
- Watch + answer Mr. Bean and Pink Panther
- Writing the story about the twin brother/sister (PET) and going on holidays and the car breakdown (KET)
- The papers I sent you yesterday on PET & KET (just email me the writings)
- Review irregular verbs each day by playing games online
- CDI test!!!!!
- PET... THE ARTICLES I GAVE YOU THE LAST DAY OF CLASS???? I havent´s forgotten about them...

ARTS & CRAFTS

- Planet
- Invention

Next week I´m planning to do something new in Science so please, have all Science work done by the end of the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Ok teacher I’m Paula I only have to do the pages 1 and 4 of English the worksheets of the pet and the planet 🌎 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula it´s EXERCISES 1 and 4

      Delete
    2. Aaa ok πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I think I sent you everything already , if not tell me what I have to send
    I hope hearing from you soon,
    AliceπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice, you´ve sent me everything except for the articles. Did I give you feedback on everything?

      Delete