Tuesday, March 31, 2020

English!

HOMEWORK: Verbs tenses exercises 11 + 12.

Let´s continue reviewing the verb tenses through some games you can play:

https://www.eslgamesplus.com/present-perfect-vs-past-tenses-rally/

Also in this activity you have to write brief stories using PAST PERFECT, PAST SIMPLE, PAST CONTINUOUS AND KEY WORDS and describing the situation. Here are the sentences.


EXAMPLE: I saw you on the train last week, you were carrying some tennis balls.

I had gone to Albacete to take part in a tennis tournament. While I was getting on the train I heard a voice calling, It was my friend Marta from school. As soon as I got on the train I realized I had left my racket on a bench so I only had the tennis balls on my hands.

Write your answers on comments or send them to me by email:

tuprofelauraonline@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Hello Laura,
    Just a quick question , how many brief stories do we do?
    Alice☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to do all of them in different days so you don´t get bored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I’m Paula and we do it with the structure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the PET story structure?? No, it´s just a paragraph

      Delete
  4. Teacher, I cant enter the page

    ReplyDelete