Tuesday, March 24, 2020

PAST PERFECT TIME!!!

Hi guys!!

As I´m correcting your verbs exercises I think you´re more than ready to move on to the next tense that we kind of studied in class on the last days which is.... PAST PERFECT!!!

REMEMBER!!!

STRUCTURE:  HAD + 3RD COLUMN

KEY WORDS: As soon as, before, by the time, after, when.


USE: There are two events that happened in the past, we use past perfect to talk about the first event and past simple to talk about the other.


Here I left you a video where you can find lots of examples and also some EXERCISES,  EXERCISES and more EXERCISES for you to practice.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I did the exs, I had all correct. It was extremely easy.
    Kilometres of love,
    Diana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana!!! I´m glad you did great :) yes, they were so easy, nevertheless we will be doing harder ones.

      Lots of love <3

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I did the exercises and they were easy!
    I had one mistake but only because I misspelled a word : b
    I hope hearing from you soon <3
    Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice, I´ll send you more difficult ones ;)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4:44 PM

    Hi Laura,
    I had all sentences correct. They were so easy.
    I hope see you soon,
    Youssef

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura
    I did the ejercicies and i had one good,others bad. Normally I fail by the spell mistake.

    I hope that you are good

    Pablo

    ReplyDelete