Monday, April 27, 2020

Easy peasy

Morning class 💪

Something very simple for today because it looks as if we forgot about our English books.

Book: Page 90 read (I know it´s a listening but just read)
Activity Book: Page 66 nº1 + page 67 3 & 4.

Send me a picture of your homework!

6ºB REMEMBER tomorrow you have your lesson with David, I´ll post the password later.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

I´m preparing a Social test for the end of the week (Unit 1 Spain) Autonomous Communities, rivers & mountains.


I miss u 💙

4 comments:

  1. Oki :)
    Do you the ink that this week we are going to go to the school???
    And the test you willl do it for the blog??
    I miss uuu
    Pauli 👈🏻🥱😅😚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Laura, me estoy intentando conectar con David pero me pide la contraseña y no la has publicado . Puedes publicarla plis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete