Monday, June 1, 2020

Conditionals (second worksheet modified and one more)

Hello class,

Today we will learn about the first conditional. Conditionals are used when we talk about a possible action and its consequences. We always use IF as a linker of the condition and the consequence.

Example:

I will pass the exam IF I study hard every day | She will go to University IF she studies hard.

If I study hard every day I will pass the exam | If she studies hard she will go to University.

The order of the sentences does not change the meaning but, as you see the sentence is made up by two sentences.

(Subject + will + verb in present) IF (Subject + Present Simple + other information)

Remember the -S in the present simple for he/he/it.


To make the negative we use WON´T

I won´t win the lottery If I don´t play it | He won´t win the lottery IF he doesn´t play it.



https://es.liveworksheets.com/pk180qg
https://es.liveworksheets.com/hq6307rl
https://es.liveworksheets.com/vp69749om

Remember the code for sending me the assignments is ghv7y7p2k0

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola profeeee
    Te iba a decir que en la segunda ficha solo me deja escribir en la primera frase entonces le di a las demás y no me dejaba y después le di a comprobar respuestas y me salió 10/10 cuando solo había puesto dos :////

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me ha pasado lo mismo que Paula, pero bueno asi aprobamos todos no?;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello laura,
    i just sent u the first worksheet,
    But the same as paula in the second worksheet it only lets me write in one.
    See u soon,
    alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same as Alice and I send you the frist worksheet

      Delete
  5. teacher,
    I´m Pablo and in the second link I only can did one but the first link I can do all

    Pablo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo ya se lo envié , no se si lo tiene xd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Y yo hize todo y se lo envié hehe

      Delete
  8. Hi guys, I don´t know why that happened but thanks for telling me. I´m going to find another one so you can have a bit more practice.
    And please, write English!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why you don’t have your photo and is unknown , you are VooDoo?

      Delete
  9. Anyway, could you please do it in your notebooks while I find some others?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the frist worksheet , but the other I will do it in my notebook 📒:)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete